Thursday, May 29, 2008

Aimee Allen for Ron Paul

No matter how hard you try, you can't get the emotionally gripping yet ideologically shallow, "Yes We Can" pro-Obama song produced by Will.I.Am out of your head. Maybe this will help.

This gem, which I came across via Apoloblogology, was put together by Aimee Allen in support of presidential hopeful and extreme under dog, Ron Paul. For all my readers in Springfield, MO, Paul will be speaking Friday the 30th in Branson. If I still lived there, I'd be there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who is a major Ron Paul supporter. He came to NE Indiana recently and, from what I hear, the crowd was modest.

If only he had a chance . . .

crackers and cheese said...

It's really amazing how many songs and videos have been created for the candidates this year. Was this common in previous election years, or is this a new trend?

wellis68 said...

Wow, is Ron Paul still running for president? More power to him.

nate said...

Biran and Wes,
Yeah, I'll admire Ron Paul for his tenacity. If anything, he has got people thinking outside of typical partisan boxes.

Crackers and Cheese,
I don't recall the music video craze last season. However, Kerry had quite the rock and roll following (pearl jam, Springsteen, green day).
Some songs came out as a result, but they were not pro Kerry songs, they were anti-Bush songs.

Anonymous said...

I'm a big Ron Paul fan. I know of two or three people that have done remakes of popular songs in support of him...some are kosher...others are honest... Either way, I like what the man stands for...

Brook Sarver
www.two10eleven.com