Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Adderall--A Glimpse Into My Personality

Those who know me well know that I am quite disorganized, and that my short attention span impels me to relinquish incomplete projects I am embroiled in for new, fresh projects.

When I was in college, while I did hold down a full time job, the expense of tuition forced me to search for money in odd places. So I surrendered my body to medical science, voluntarily allowing physicians to test new forms of medicine in my system. I got so lucky as to be chosen for a study of a new generic form of Adderall for side effects. Besides a little cotton mouth and an overall fuzzy euphoric sensation, I remember cruising through a nearly 500 page compilation of the works of the Apostolic Fathers (not an "easy" read) in about five hours, which led me to believe I may be slight ADD, and that Adderall is cool.

All that to say; I will be coming back to these posts for follow-up soon:

The Confines of Government and Christian Civic Responsibility
Thoughts on Baptism

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?