Friday, January 25, 2008

Life on Mars

I've been saying it for years...maybe now everyone will take me seriously with this INDISPUTABLE proof. It's just a matter of time before they contact us. Click here to view the proof.

Seriously...I'll admit...for some reason I would like to believe there is life somewhere out there.
I remember as a kid my dad watched Unsolved Mysteries faithfully. The sound of the music alone scared the living daylights out of me, but I couldn't help but watch, and then have nightmares about aliens coming in my bedroom and performing experiments on me.
What do you think? Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?

1 comment:

Kenni B said...

I don't know that I BELIEVE, but it would be cool if there was life on other planets. Seems like such a waste of space to just have us here.